Saturday, January 29, 2011

We aren´t pretty, we´re just white.

Yesterday we really did nothing too exciting, went to the Juvey to set up a time where we could come in and check it out, we are going on monday. I didnt even get to see past the front gates but the brick walls keeping the guys in have shards of glass from broken bottles sticking up to keep them from climbing over. At this point I was going to pass out in hunger so Sarah, Anna, Jada and I went to a little dinner thing where we got a Chicken leg and fries and all you can eat cucumber for just 5 soles! I had a nap. Then the night got interesting ... hahaha I am sitting in a internet place just sooo hagard right now.
Sarah and I got ready (i put on pants and contacts) and walked to the main road where we catch cabs. We cabbed into town and found a lovely little pizza place, quite classy if i do say so myself. We got a monzerella medium pizza and a bottle of red wine. The pizza was delightful aswell as the wine. After a glass our conversations got deep, per usual red wine effect. It truely was a romantic date lack there of lovers, at least we have each other. Our waiter was really nice he knew some english. When we were done we headed out to the center of the plaza and within about 30 seconds we had been given tickets to 5 bars so we chatted with the reps for a bit deciding where we should go (who was offering free drinks) we went with one that i forget the name of atm. We got a free rum and coke to start and then I made friends with a creepy french man from Paris who bought me beer and a Mojito and then later anounce that he was leaving and expected me to come so i scuried off to the dance floor where they were teaching Salsa dancing. I didnt catch on ever so I did my typical FLAYLE. It was just so out of place there i was embarassed and went back to sitting at the bar. Sarah and I made friends with the bartenders they were our age Henry and Julian (we kept calling him HOOLIAN, i didnt know they used the J sound in spanish haha and it just sounded way cooler) Sarah fell in love with HOOLIAN but just didnt love her back at all and his girl friend was in the bar. Sarah didnt give up. Henry was my love he was just such a dork. We repped Canada oh so well with our loudness. Drank sex on the beaches and more Mojitos till I was no longer embarrassed to FLAYLE
I accidently gave henry my friendship bracelet Carley and I bought from the Garage... sorry carley...you are not friends forever with a Peruvian bartender. I met a guy from argentina who was acctually really cute and he wanted to dance with me but I told him i wasnt going to untill we convinced HOOLIAN to give us a free Mojito so then after some Creepy weirdo from LA cali, who was ther with his 87 year old dad bought me a Mojito I found Argentina on the dance floor, he insisted we danced Salsa so there i was with my 3 left feet just devistatingly off. I was laughing so hard and then he asked me what I did..School or work and i went on to tell him NEITTHER I JUST DANCE! I definately scared him away after that it was awesome. Its way more fun being in a Peruvian bar with creepy men when you ¨act¨like a lunatic because half of them stop creeping. Some dig it. With SHUVELS...:)
The night went on vaugue memory. Then my contacts started to hurt so i could open my eyes or something and we cabbed home apparently one of the boys came in the car with us and payed and thought rocks at our window all night... Woke up this morning to sarah laughing really hard ... then we checked out the photos.... rediculous. We must have woke up really early because its onlly 11:11 now i thought it was about 3. We went to the market about an hour ago and got Powerade and pastrey then sat on the playground. And here i am now. I think we are going horse backriding today and I am alergic to horses so that should be epic.

XOXO GOSSIP GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment