Today I ate 5 juicy peaches and then went horse back riding on a mountain called SAQSAY WOMAN MOUNTAIN. I kind of just felt bad that my hourse had to carry me around HIs name was Tabcco and I dont think they were properly fed. Other than that it was super fun I am able to breath around hourses now so thats exciting. We were out there for about 2 hours. AMazing veiws of Cuzco and some really cool caves that sarah and I explored to the fullest. Sarah then baled and landed in a cave hole, total of 3 cuts within an hour.. she makes me look like a graceful peasant :) UI cant definately feel the low oxygen levels when climbing hills but im hoping its just going to make me muchos fit when i return to normal hights.
Last night I had 2 dinners, one at an all day breakfast called Jacks Cafe and some Pizza at our favourite pizzaria...where the waiter used to be really friendly in like a father type of way ...then it took a turn when we came back the second time because i think he thought we liked him in a different kind of way..now i never want to go back. We walked around the plazza de armaz and bumped into some guys we met the night hefore ... quite a few people here know us by name now because we were so rediculous the other night. Its kind of cool. Being blonde here is kind of rediculous its kind of just a confidence booster walking downt he street. THe men arent acctually THAT creepy tho they never fully aproatch us so that thats good they just express their love from afar. There are lots of advertizements with white celeberties like jessica alba and britny spears.. i dont know if they just found pictures off google or what.
Everyone here has their own technique to get your money .There is litterly a man that sits on the side of the road with a scale, charging ppl to see how much they weigh... I ended up buying a nit TOOCAN finger puppet from a little boy and sarah bout a Doll.. They are just way too cute and persistant. You say no like 8 times and they are still right beside you looking up with their big brown eyes. Two little boys came up to us while we were just sitting on the stairs and we took some photos and then they told us we had to be charged for them we said noooo and then i later gave the a 5 sole coin and they ran off in excitment with their arms over each others sholders. Its sad that they have to spend their nights doing that. I think the orphans have a pretty legit life compared to the rest. I am really falling in love with all of them tho so i might just come home with a few in my bag. We went and hung out with them yesterday and they will just fight each other to sit next to you. One at every lim practacly. Sooo cute.They proformed dances for the group, some of the older girls are really good dancers and the little ones just melt my heart trying to follow the moves. THe boys are loud and really funny only a few like showing off their dance. After that a few of the boys did a skit that I didnt understand at all but thewy spat water in each others faces and acted really dramatic so i laught along all the same. I am so tired right now because I drank a latte at my first dinner last night, made it impossible to go to sleep so i ended up just laying there till about 7 am while sarah loudly slept haha. I havent had music the whole time ive been here and I havent been alone the whole time either so today after saqsay woman i just really needed to leave and go nap... sometime stugleing to comprihend what ppl are saying just becomes really frustraiting. But we have got along quite well despite the language barrier. It inspires me to learn. Oh yeah and after dinner number one sarah and I got a full body couples massage.. ahhaah Its the first real massage i have ever got.. kind of rediculous i was quite alert the whole time just expecting someone to grab my bag while i was in such deep relaxation. They cost about 10 bucks here so really.. why not... Im parched so Im going to go find some h2o.
Peace brother one love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment